Now that the rush of holiday orders has dwindled, and before the chaos of Christmas and New Years celebrations start, I wanted to write a little Year in Review for my lovely, loyal customers.
The year 2015 has been a banner year for Clean Line Soap Company, especially for being our first full year as a business. I wanted to say thank you to all of my wonderful, wonderful customers. I would not have this success without you, without your positive reviews, the word of mouth you’ve passed along to friends and family, and of course, your purchases. Thanks to you, I know I can make this company into a successful business. Please know I appreciate every dollar you spend with us, because not only are you helping my business grow, but as a one-woman operation, you are also helping buy my children Christmas gifts, pay my bills, and take care of my home, not to mention the way it makes me feel every time I make a sale, or better yet, make a sale to a repeat customer.
Here is what I am hoping/planning for the New Year:
- Expanding the bath bomb line to include several more scents, mini bomb sets, and a few bombs aimed specifically at children.
- Adding bubble bars (solid bubble bath) and emulsified sugar scrubs to the product line.
- Paring down our scent selections by just a few, so that I can bring you more of your most favorite scents, more quickly.
- Starting to wholesale soaps to local and regional businesses so you can find our soaps in stores.
- Actually blogging here a little more on skincare, beauty products, handmade business, etc.
Here is what i need from you to make these things happen: drop me a line and let me know your favorite scents of soap. If you’re a bath bomb user (or you want to be), let me know what scents you would like me to add. If you love sugar scrubs, let me know what scents you love, because I plan to only carry scrubs in about half a dozen fragrances. If you know of a local business that would be a great fit for my product, please let me know, so I can contact them once I get my line sheet for wholesale together.
Once again, thank you so much for your business, your time, and the love you’ve shown my products. I know, because of my amazing customers, 2016 is going to be just as wonderful a year as this one has been!
Happy holidays and wishes for a bright New Year!
Owner and Soapcrafter